PULVERISETTE II (volume to 190 ml, feed size 6-8mm to 10μ)
- Motorized mortar and pestle used for micro-milling.
- Free turning pestle, flexible scraper, and sealed grinding chamber for dust-proof, loss-free processing.
- Complete with safety viewing cover.
- Useful capacity: 190ml. Speed: 80 RPM.
PULVERISETTE V (250 to 500ml containers, material volume to 900ml)
- Planetary motion, wet/dry batch wise grinding of -10mm to less than l μ.
- Up to 4 bowls of 250 or 500 ml each.
- Bowls with covers are 500, 250, and 80 ml volume; balls are 10, 20, 30, and 40 mm diameter.
- Available in a wide variety of materials, Agate is standard.
- Economy models available.
- Electromagnetic-powered mortar generates vertical oscillations to a single grinding ball.
- Grinding forces can be controlled, with built in timer, to enable very reproducible results.
- Volumes of up to 10ml are ground, wet or dry, to analytical fineness.